This year you can bike to our new B-station at the Kauffman Memorial Gardens. Skip the parking hassles and have a beer on us!
New Belgium Clips Film & Beer Festival is coming to Theis Park on Thursday and B-cycle will be there with bells on... bike bells that is. Ride B-cycle from anywhere in KC to our station at the Kauffman Memorial Garden and we'll give you at least two free beer tokens.
But we've added an extra incentive - riding from some stations will earn you bonus tokens.
And, don't worry, we aren't going to run out of docks. We've specially crafted a system that will temporarily transform the Kauffman Foundation station into THE BIGGEST STATION IN THE WORLD! So ride down with confidence.
Claim your B-cycle Tokens at the Bike Valet Parking Tent.
And for your convenience, here's a chart of ride times from all of the other Kansas City B-cycle stations:
- 47th and JC Nichols - 3 Minutes
- Ward Parkway and Broadway - 4 Minutes
- Plaza Vista - 5 Minutes
- Westport and Main - 8 Minutes 1 Bonus Token
- 40th and Broadway - 9 Minutes 1 Bonus Token
- Westport and Mill - 10 Minutes 1 Bonus Token
- Westport Sunfresh - 10 Minutes 1 Bonus Token
- Crown Center - 23 Minutes 2 Bonus Tokens
- Union Station - 25 Minutes 2 Bonus Tokens
- 20th and Grand - 25 Minutes 2 Bonus Tokens
- 18th and Oak - 25 Minutes 2 Bonus Tokens
- 19th and Wyandotte - 29 Minutes 2 Bonus Tokens
- 13th and Grand - 32 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 13th and Locust - 32 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 10th and Main - 35 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 12th and Wyandotte - 35 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 10th and Washington - 36 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 8th and Wyandotte - 36 Minutes 4 Bonus Tokens
- 3rd and Grand - 38 Minutes 5 Bonus Tokens